Call for applications - Summer school - Let's de-fake it!
If you are a high-school student, who is active and interested in the foreign and security policy issues, then we would like to invite YOU to join other high-students from Central Europe in an interactive 6-day long summer school focused on the disinformation and critical thinking.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter (max 550 words), to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (put the word “application_surname” into the mail subject). The deadline for receiving your application is May 31, 2018. You will receive the information on your acceptance within one week after this deadline. In the acceptance of your application, you will be provided with complete details regarding the summer school.
The deadline for submitting applications is May 31, 2018
Application should be submitted to: email@example.com
Summer school will be focused on following areas:
- verification of information
- enhancement of critical thinking
- how to recognize relevant and irrelevant source of information
- theory of hybrid and information warfare
- explanation the role and influence of social media on the society
- you will learn the process of radicalisation
- how to protect yourself against disinformation campaign
- new approaches and methods how to define/analyse fake news
- how to discuss fake news with an opponent